Two credible witness’s (for a person who does not have current ID)
US Passport and/or Foreign Passports stamped by USCISID
Card issued by the USCIS (Notarization of USCIS forms only)
1. For loan document signings, check with your lender about any required items that will need to be returned with your documents (example: W-2, Pay stub, etc.).
2. Check to Title Company, if applicable. Sometimes, due to the amount, personal checks are not accepted.
3. Have lender’s phone number handy in case you have questions during the signing.
4. Have copies of your identification available as they must be sent back with the loan package. Some lenders require two forms of government issued ID (see above list..) Check with your lender to verify their requirements.,
5. Please check with your lender to verify whether or not you will need to have additional witnesses present to witness your signature. If additional witnesses are requirted, please be sure to arrange for them to be present during your loan signing.